Metal cabinet speakers

I like the idea of a very strong inert metal cabinet. Besides Magico, Steinheim and T+A.. who else makes metal cabinet speakers?
smodtactical
The audio dealer in my area just got in a new pair of the Steinheim bookshelves. Oh my, sweetheart of a speaker but their also 12k. Ouch
I own vintage speakers, mainly JBL products (monitors);  In addition to MBL and Duntech.  I heard some YG Sonjas a few weeks ago and was impressed with the quality (natural) sound they delivered.  So much so, I contemplated selling some gear and upgrading to the YG.

Best,
Jose
I heard a floor-standing set of metal cabinet [aluminum, I believe] speakers at the home of Dan D'Agostino [founder of Krell] a dozen years ago, demonstrated by the man himself.  They sounded fine !  Whether they were prototypes or not, I don't know, but they were designed to be Krell loudspeakers. 
geoffkait, notice the two "f"s. Just went to the Audiomachina web site. Interesting design. I like that it is a line source and I like that it goes into corners although that will cause issues with some rooms. Question, what are the 1/2 inch diameter black bumps on either side of the drivers? 
Are the three or so inch drivers run full range and if so I assume the amplifiers are equalized to some degree?

Mike