Harbeth-7es or Fritzspeakers carbon-7

These are 2 speakers that people always rave about. I haven't heard either. The Harbeths are sold through traditional B&M stores stores so you have to pay the full mark-up. The Fritz speakers are sold direct so you don't pay the dealer mark-up. I'm wondering If these speakers are comparable. The Harbeths retail for 3500.00 and the Fritz speakers sell for 1750.00. I would Imagine the Fritz speakers would retail for about 3000.00 If they were sold through normal distribution channels. If anyone here have heard both I would love to hear your comments.
taters
never heard the harbeths, but i just got some Fritz Groves 2 weeks ago and they are one of the best speakers i have ever heard.
If the midrange is hi priority on your list, the c7s are extremely difficult to beat!
It has a midrange that even some hi end speakers cannot compete with.
If you value naturalness, that is another vote for the C7s.
I've messed around with tons of speakers over 20 years & when it comes to the midrange, the harbeths are hard to beat.
However, if you want soundstaging, bass, imaging, extended highs and extended lows, definitely a lot of good candidates out there... that is not the forte of the harbeths.
Fritz brought over the C-7's and I thought they were really good. I also went and heard the Harbeths. I wish I had both speakers over here to compare. I will say that Fritz gives great service. The Harbeth dealer would never let me borrow the speakers to do a comparison. If you are reading this Fritz let me thank you again for bringing over the speakers.
How would Fritz's higher end offerings compare to the harbeth's? Like the fritz CARRERA or ILLUMINATOR 7?