New Magnepan 1.7 Owner

Hi guys. I'm the proud owner of really, my first pair of Magneplanar speakers (I only spent a few days with the MG12 and decided to upgrade). I picked up my 1.7's yesterday in the aluminum trim. I will post a review soon.

Anyway, I wanted to ask a few questions about the simplest of upgrades, replacing the tweeter jumpers and fuses.

I need recommendations on fuses and most importantly, where I can purchase them. Also, I don't know much about electronics but I think the value of the fuse is the same as the 1.6 correct? 4A Large Fast Blow?

Also, tweeter jumpers. I have some Audioquest Banana connectors and some Audioquest speaker wire, should I remove the stock jumpers and replace them?

Thanks guys, much appreciated.
audiocr381ve
I am also thinking about getting 1.7's. How do y'all think my Quicksilver V4 tube monoblocks (120plus per side) would sound with them. I talked to Mike at Quicksilver and he wasn't so sure that it would be a great match because of the Maggies needing so much power. Has anybody heard the 1.7's or 1.6's with Quicksilver amps? Thanks
To Elb: I am amazed at how good they are and potentially they can be. If your dealer is will let you have a pair (that fits your taste) grab it. They are generally hard to come by and maintain fairness Magnepan has distributed them fairly(so I heard). Dealers are somewhat reluctant to part with them without selling an electronics that are many time more costly than the speakers. There is often a two and half month wait time. I am very pleased and did not think I could replace a hybrid electro-static from yesteryear. The 1.7's are very good even out of the box.
Hi - It's great to have a dealer to work with on setup. I bought Mag 3.6 speakers and Nick was great at setting them up and advising on distances to rear wall, etc. They are also helpful in electronics matching and are sensitive to people's budgets. Break-in takes time; be patient and again, ask your dealer for help when needed. Enjoy!
Well... Tomorrow I head to the local mag dealer w cash in hand. I'll take a listen again and make sone decisions. Would be my first pair of magnepans.

Chris