Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse. Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive! Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic??
128x128zipost
Post removed 
As I’ve oft noted amplifier manufacturers, for whatever reason, appear to be far behind the power curve. Gee, everyone and his brother uses aftermarket fuses. I bet Mr. Pass is behind the power curve for wire directionality and power cords, too. You’d have to be set in your ways not to at least explore the possibilities. But he’s probably a nice guy. Do amp designers dream of their own electrical circuits? 😳
I bet Mr. Pass is behind the power curve for wire directionality and power cords, too.
How dare you belittle Nelson Pass, that would be a BIG NO, Nelson Pass would never believe in voodoo fuse BS, and neither would any of his colleagues that are worth their salt.
Post removed