Where are Conicident Speaker Technology electronics made ?

Where are Conicident Speaker Technology electronics made ?
rost
I’ve been an owner of the Coincident Frankenstein MK II and the Statement Line Stage for 10 years (Both purchased new directly from Israel Blume. I purchased the Coincident Total Eclipse II speakers used a few months before acquiring the new electronics.

I’ve read complaints from some of the posters on this thread and I’ve no reason at all to doubt them. Maybe it is just luck but Israel has without fail been kind, polite and very responsive to me over the years. I regret that this hasn’t been the case for every Coincident owner.

I just assumed the products were made in Canada but certainly I could be wrong. There shouldn’t be any ambiguity regarding place of origin. Israel should be clear and open about this. In my experience I haven’t had any reliability issues as they have been workhorse products in my system that in my opinion sound magnificent.

I do agree that the claim of no signal path capacitor in the Frankenstein is false. There’s a Solens cap in the first stage. It however has excellent sound quality sound with this stock capacitor. Nonetheless I replaced it with an upgrade copper foil capacitor that yielded a modest but noticeable improvement.

I am not certain that Salvatore gets versions other than stock. He removed his Solens cap in the Frankenstein for a V cap .
Israel should also be clear in regard to what the 8 watt Frankenstein can drive. There is variation in his own speakers for example. The Total Eclipse II, Super Eclipse and Triumph Extreme are models that work very well with the Frankenstein. Other Coincident models do better with more power.

My stance is just be upfront and clear. Yes the Frankenstein is a superb 300b SET but isn’t the right choice for some of its sibbling speakers.
Charles
If they are made in China so be it. I can vouch for their very high quality built,  longevity/durability and sound quality. 
Charles 
When I had the input jacks of my Frankensteins changed, the technician commented, without any prompting from me, that he was impressed with the build quality and that there wasn't much to improve upon the design, except for maybe he would go with better wiring and capacitors. He did say the existing wiring and caps were of good quality. Fast forward another year, and those are the upgrades that Israel is offering to the newest version of the Franks. Mine have been trouble free for over 3 years now. It doesn't matter to me where they were made. The reliability and sound quality are what matters.
Post removed