What brands tend to have the worst resale value?

I couldn’t resist this topic which obviously contrasts with the post on the other side of the equation.
In all my years buying and selling gear I think that Soulution gets hammered more than anything I’ve ever witnessed. I’m sure it’s great gear so there’s something that I’m missing. Mola Mola looks tough as well. Late generation Krell pretty weak too. 
What are some other candidates? 
Martin Logan, Vienna Acoustics, Anthony Gallo, Linn, Definitive Technology...these brands tend to sit on Craigslist forever.  

I’ve bought only used gear for the last 15 years or so. I try to stick with brands I know will give me most, if not all of my money back when I resell It (eg McIntosh, Manley phono). Buying before listening to a component is a crapshoot, no matter how good the review is. The worst one for me was a wyred 4 sound integrated, STI-500 I think. I overpaid for it used, hated the sound, and promptly fried the left channel (don’t ask). After getting it repaired, I sold it after months of trying, and lost quite a few dollars on it.
Vapor Audio Prob the Worst, 75K Speaker not worth more than 10K in today's money.
I I have classic Infinity speakers, never really liked the sound, spent money upgrading the internals, invested elbow grease refinishing the exterior and now they proudly sit in my basement waiting for someone to bite at my ridiculously low asking. Fishing in a Manhattan puddle yields more bites