What brands tend to have the worst resale value?

I couldn’t resist this topic which obviously contrasts with the post on the other side of the equation.
In all my years buying and selling gear I think that Soulution gets hammered more than anything I’ve ever witnessed. I’m sure it’s great gear so there’s something that I’m missing. Mola Mola looks tough as well. Late generation Krell pretty weak too. 
What are some other candidates? 
I think there is a difference between "junk" audio and gear that doesn’t get it’s due. I walk the vintage audio road and there is gear that I have tried that gives great audio but doesn’t get the respect it deserves...

Interesting you mention Realistic. I have heard that the Lab (400, 500) series turntables are actually quite good. I read somewhere that Mitsubishi made the direct drive motors for these and they are very good quality. Haven’t picked one up to try. The Realistic brand, unfortunately, shadows it as "low rent".

Weren’t some of the earlier Realistic speakers using Altec drivers and horns?

The components that don’t seem to hold their value relative to their performance (for me) were from the small boutique brands like Apt Holman. The AH One is a great little preamp. I had one early in my journey and it sounded great. You can still get them for $250-350 in the used market with prices slowly climbing as the word starts to spread.

Tandberg amps and preamps don’t get their deserve as well as the Sony "TA" series amps and pre-amps. The Sony TA N80ES amp and TA E80ES preamp give spectacular audio and are still a great value if you are willing to walk the vintage road.

I have a Realistic LAB-440 and it's a pretty sweet table. I think I paid about $400 for it. 
I guess I only paid $135 for the LAB-440.  It sold for $219 new back in the early 80's.