What brands tend to have the worst resale value?

I couldn’t resist this topic which obviously contrasts with the post on the other side of the equation.
In all my years buying and selling gear I think that Soulution gets hammered more than anything I’ve ever witnessed. I’m sure it’s great gear so there’s something that I’m missing. Mola Mola looks tough as well. Late generation Krell pretty weak too. 
What are some other candidates? 
So many answers to this.  The ones that get me are the really great components that are just priced way too high.

Manley Steelhead - this is as good as it gets for a phono stage.  I used one for a few years.  No way I'd pay $8400 for a new one when you can get a used one for about $3500.

Trenner & Friedl Art - one of the best shoebox monitors out there (I own an older pair), but the new model is $6000, which is ridiculous.  You'd be lucky to recover even 50% of that in resale.  Most people are going to walk right on by to the Harbeth P3ESR which costs about a third less.

This is a big reason I went with the ps audio FPGA based dac. I get free upgrades every 6 months whereas most other dacs become more out of date, plus the ps audio dac is very very good. Even manufacturers that build components with individual boards for future upgradability miss the mark, expensive to start and each board is expensive. 
‘I hope classe makes a comeback
Post removed