wilson sasha daw or B&W 800 d3 or rockport Atria II or dali epicon 8 or sonus faber amati

Hello,
Interested in one of the following speakers. I’d love to hear from anyone who heard them. I think about it
1. Wilson Sasha Daw
2. B&W 800 D3
3. rockport Atria II
4. dali epicon 8
5. sonus faber tradition amati
I listen to all styles of music, and I’d appreciate you to help me choose the appropriate loudspeaker from this list.
I am currently using mecintosh ma9000, but I am open to changes, if necessary .

Best regards, Daniel
daniel777
Hi Daniel,
Tough to choose between those; Is there anyway can listen to them first? It's tough to do that, these days, I know. All of those are wonderful!
What is Sweet to your ears is what matters.
I was considering Salk Sound; excellent speakers!
But then I demoed Eminent Technology LFT-8b; I was "done for"! I ordered them!
Check with those you have listed above; they may have dealers who are willing to let you try them for a period of time.
It can be fun; but also a pain in the back side too.
I have only listened seriously to two of  the speakers you have listed.  The SF Amati Traditions and the B&W 800D3 both driven by McIntosh tube power.  They were at different dealers under different acoustical setting and different McIntosh equipment.

I thought the B&W’s were harsh sounding and too bright for my ears.  I had difficulty listening to them for more than about 20 minutes because of fatigue.  The sound of the SF’s were much more balanced and appealing to my ears.  They had no harshness and were very musical and well balanced with an excellent soundstage.  Also, my wife did not like the appearance of the B&W’s.

I purchased the SF Amati Traditions which are powered by my Gryphon 300.  I could not be happier with the outcome.  The bass is extremely  tight with excellent attack and decay thanks to the Gryphon. The music has an “airy” quality and the speakers almost disappear in my room. They sound wonderful with all types of music at all volume levels.  The soundstage is wide, deep, and high.  I can listen all day without any listener fatigue.

Of course this is my experience.  Since they are all very fine speakers, I would encourage you to listen to all the speakers you have listed to find the speakers that sound best to your ears. I would also encourage home demo’s of the speakers you like best to know how they sound in your environment with your electronics.
For the Sonus Faber Amati Tradition, I actually prefer the Sonus Faber Amati Futura much better.  The newest line isn't always better, and the Futura is more to my tastes.  Just food for thought.  The newest Tradition line, added more treble energy, leaned out the midrange, and are faster and "lighter" compared to the Futura.  It is all a matter of taste, but food for thought.