New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
It may vary room to room. My Perspective2s are 55” from the rear wall to the tweeters. This is the same distance as the Magnepan 20.1s they replaced. 

My YG Carmels are 40” from the rear wall even though they are sealed. 

Pulling any speakers away from that rear wall IMHO is always a good idea. There are a few exceptions. 
I am not limiting my comment to Joseph Audio speakers. I think 2 feet from the back wall to the tweeter is not enough space for any speaker. Speaker set up is critical. I would recommend Jim Smith’s’s book, “get better sound.”
markalarsen
Wow, you also have YG Carmels?  Those are supposed to be terrific speakers!  I guess you have two systems?   What do you like about your YG speakers?
BTW, agreed about pulling speakers out from the back wall as a general principle.  It's almost always worked best for me, and since I switched my room around some years ago giving me more restricted placement options, fortunately speakers still end up about 4 feet out from the back wall to the back of the speaker. (Currently my Thiel speakers are about 66" from back wall to the tweeters, and I get really even sound).
My Joseph Audio Pulsar 2 Graphenes are 73 inches apart, 33 inches, (measured from the port) from the back wall in a 12 deep x 11.5 wide room with the listening chair in the near field at approximately 6.5 feet and the bass is overwhelming the room on many recordings. It may be worth noting that I probably have around 40 hours playing time on them and it's my sincere hope things tighten up over time. If not, these may not be the speakers for me.