The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
I second: Fritz Carrera BE. Own a pair in similar size room and at 86db will drive almost anything with unbelievable imaging and solid bass to around 37HZ. And Fritz has 30 day trial period with full refund....how can you go wrong!
Consider Davone Studio’s ($2995). Not a lot of US dealers but I’ve been very happy since purchasing 11 months ago. Used with Clearaudio Concept TT & Parasound HINT 6. 

KEF LS-50 with a SVS SB-1000 is excellent in a small room @ about $2K.   My room is about the same size as what OP proposed.  I compared to my Pioneer S2EX ($6K) and the KEF system is much much better at least in my small room.  I recently bought Tekton Impact Monitors so I could eliminate the subwoofer but they are not set up yet.  I was told by several people that have heard/owned both that the Tektons should be much better than the KEF system in my room.  
@perazzi28. I have always liked the Wilson Benesch speakers I have heard in the past. I will try and hear a smaller stand mount in their Geometry series, although they too seem to have few dealers here in Calif.