Most useful tweaks that are sensible and really make a noticeable improvement

So after reading the thread of useless tweaks I'd  be interested the communities opinions of useful tweaks. I may be rehashing a previous thread but times change as do useful tweaks.

I have found that in my case the following were useful, immediate and audible,
In order of priority in my opinion
1 Room treatment
2 Speaker location, ie proper setup
3 Subwoofer location (if used)
4 Subwoofer integration
5 Component isolation
6 Cables, all SC/IC etc, normally I would not mention cables but did have an ear opening epiphany that makes me believe cables are system dependant and I do not mean directionality.

So if anybody has anything to add, please do so as none of us are ever too old to learn.

128x128gillatgh
In reality graphene, with far greater conductivity than copper or silver, and by filling in microscopically small crevices, pits and pockets in what appears to the naked eye 👁 like perfectly smooth surfaces of the connectors, ensures much better physical and electrical contact and eliminates micro-arcing (noise) in one fell swoop.That’s why it’s a good idea to paint a thin layer of graphene on all (rpt all) electrical contacts in the house - audio and non-audio. Graphene also prevents oxidation and the distortion produced by dissimilar metal contact. As far as material that is impregnated with Graphene or multiple layers of Graphene goes the evidence seems to indicate they ACT like pure Graphene, or at least a very good facsimile.
Hey gillatgh - geoffkait

A very seasoned music lover and I paired up to try the Furutech Nano Liquid...I also shared some with another tech savvy friend out west...all three of us have had a very positive experience.  My west coast friend goes deep and wide with EXTREMELY subtle DSP...tiny 1/3rd db work...(hardly dad's slider eq -- for naysayers locked in to the 'less is more' mindset)...we work with Reaper and refined plug-ins.  He's a tough nut to crack and also endorses the Nano fluid.  I no longer use interconnects, just a digital cable.  The Nano was used for all power cables, speaker cables and the digital.  Cheers, Pinthrift  
So who wants to pair up and try either the Furutech or the Graphene product? For S&G I'd be willing to try, sharing the cost of course. Although the principles sound (pun intended) reasonable the proof is not yet apparent. 
@geoffkait,  send me some leftover graphene contact enhancer and I'll try it on my speaker cable ends and do a side by side comparison.  If it really does make an audible difference I'll return the favor by sending you the sampler from Mad Scientist Audio and go on this forum and eat crow and spit feathers.
The Furutech is a little rich for experimentation at over a 100 clams, no sampler available there.
Sceptic but willing to try.
You will have to pry Graphene contact enhancer out of my cold dead hands.