New Von Schweikert VR 33?

Interested in buying this speaker, not sold on dealers only direct from VSA so can't audition it. Anybody own or listened to them? Please, your thought.
pinoy6
Let's see. The question was if anyone had heard the VSA VR 33 and Audiofreakgeek's answer was a rant on why you shouldn't buy anything from Von Schweikert! What the hell is that?? Why in the world would you post that? You must have some special axe to grind. What is your personal beef with the company? There are many satisfied owners of Von Schweikert speakers, including myself. Must you pounce on the OP with your personal issue? Did you have a financial interest with VSA? Is it a crime to go out of business, particularly when the first time was due to a flood? Get off it. If you can answer the question, do so, or be quiet!
Wow! I can't get over audiogeekfreak's bashing on VSA.
I have the VR-33's and I love them. The amount of sound these speakers reproduce and the clarity throughout the entire frequency response is amazing. My wife loves the cloth wrap and the high gloss black caps. We don't have alot of space in our living room, so I have the VR-33's just a few inches from the wall and the bass response is smooth and tight. The price was great. It would of cost me 3 to 4 times as much to find a comparable speaker. I highly recommend this speaker for anyone who appreciates high quality sound.
You'll note audiofreakgeek is registered as a commercial user.

Can you say agenda?

How about it geek? Time to geek up.
Hmmmmmmmmmm. I thought dealers were supposed to disclose their affiliations, especially when criticizing a manufacturer. "Agenda" appears to be putting it mildly.

I own VR-7's and Albert was very helpful in guiding me through a bypass V-Cap crossover mod in order to further enhance the resolution and dynamics of my speakers.