Help looking for dynamic warm romantic sound with detail

Can some one help me in the right direction. Im going to spend like 20" for speaker and amp.

Im looking for a detailed, dynamic, warm, romantic sound. I like the midrange sound of piano, strings and female voices.
Im listen to all music like rock, power balads, country and some modern music. i dont listen to jazz and classic.
Im using tidal and spotify from pc usb.

Started with Hegel H360 to B&W cm10 missed dynamics and warmth.
Upgraded to Mcintosh MC501 and D150 to B&W cm10 ok combo but was missing detail from hegel.
Upgraded to Mcintosh MC501 and c2600 to B&W cm10 missing the speed in the bass from D150 (best combo so far)
Changed to the new Hegel H590 to B&W cm10 did loose all the romantic sound and dynamics and it sounds like the female singer stands in the background =(

I also have a SVS SB16 for the times i listen to modern music.

How would a SS pre and tube amp sound? Do i get the romantic, warm and dynamic sound and the speed to the sub?

What integrated or pre&amp do you recomend? ant to what speaker?

n_brio
Everything in your system will play a part in achieving your goal of a dynamic warm romantic sound with detail that you seek.  
Do you have any local , or not so local audio dealers you can visit to listen to speakers and associated gear?

You could start off by researching speakers and amps that have the characteristics you seek and make a list. Go out and visit audio dealers that have these speakers and amps to listen for yourself. 

Do you have any friends that are into audio where you could go and listen to what they have? You could also check for local audio clubs/groups for learning and listening to other people's set up.

I would take your time and measure as many times as you need before you cut.
It sounds as though OP really wants vinyl going thru tubes. That's the sound I'm hearing him describe. Can't see how digital will get there. 
It’s without question,  we all have our own perspectives towards gear and will engage in technical banter, data points and all things from here to the moon.  But one thing I’m almost certain all will agree upon, room treatment and how it impacts sound.  A little will go a long, long way.  Some of what you’re hearing would be cleaned up with room treatment.  It could be the detail you’re seeking is being obscured by your room dimensions, or the positioning of your speakers, or a number of unrelated equipment items.  Either way, with a budget like that, you’d be doing a disservice to the gear by not optimizing their environment.  
Agree, look at your room first. Your budget is ample. I used to think B&W were the gold standard but there is so much out there. Can you attend any of the big shows?. This will allow you to listen to so many different setups in a short amount of time.  I also suggest bringing cash and buying the best system you can afford. The dealers are usually open to selling so they don't have to ship back home. That's what I did down to the cables. Very happy. 
The new KEF R series and Sonus Faber Sonettos come to mind when you say "romantic". Obviously I haven't listened to every speaker manufacturer in the history of the world, but these two are the most recent that I think may fit the bill. At least in my experience and idea of a "romantic" sound.

As others have said, everything adds up to a sum result. Your amp choice will be important. Your interconnects will matter. Your source material will matter. Even your room will matter. I'd take a good long listen to tube vs. solid state. Both can sound romantic and warm. Just depends on the manufacturer. 

Do you have a selection of songs that you know well and know how you want them to sound? Obviously, I'd bring those with me to the hi-fi shop.

Keep in mind, what sounds romantic to you, may sound completely different to someone else. I wouldn't limit yourself to thinking digital can't have the sound you want (as suggested by some). I used to bartend and I can promise you some people's idea of romance can be drastically different than others. Some couples show up for a candle lit dinner, while others do a bunch of cocaine in the bathroom then try to run out on the bill. Ah, romance!