Why I like my home system better than live music

Not sure which forum to place this, but since speakers are the most important in the audio chain besides the room, I'll start here. I know most audiophiles including me set live music as the reference to guage reproduced music in their homes. But I've come to the conclusion I enjoy my home system better than most live music. I can count on one hand musical venues that I think absolutely outclasses any system I've heard, but in most cases live music is just sounds bad. Is it just me who feels this way?
dracule1
With unamplified music of small combo's, your home system can sound as good as live (in the optimal situation).
Large unamplified (symphony) orchestra's will have a problem in your listening room, simply because you don't have the space of a concert hall.

My experience of live amplified music in relatively small clubs is quite different. It's far too loud.... is this a trend or do the guys at the mixing console a bad job ?

I love to see energy on stage and the interaction between musicians. But it often ends in a contest of decibels.
In this case, I prefer the sound of my home system !
The ops premise is "liking" your home system better.

You don't have to think your home system sounds as good as or better than live to like it better than live. People like what they like for whatever reason they like it. Nothing else really matters.

Also live music can be recorded and listened to tbut you are listening to a reproduction, not the real thing.

Studio music can only be listened to on a system. Live versions can simulate but again are artistically interpreted reproductions.
Rrog, pay attention and read my post again. I did say live music (at least good sounding live music) is my reference. if you haven't noticed, everything on this forum is matter of opinion. I said the speakers are the most important BESIDES THE ROOM. My objective is to reproduce good sounding music in my home, not crappy ones. Pay attention.
Craig_hoch, try not to be condescending to fellow audiophiles and pay attention to my original post. All any of us have is our opinion to contribute here. If you read my response above, I attend unamplified live music regularly. I'm an amateur classical guitarist since high school and played the piano and sax in the past. I didn't say my system sounds better - I said I ENJOY my home system more than live music for reasons stated above. I said live music in a good concert hall (eg BSO) outclasses any home system I've ever heard. If you have been in the high end for awhile (25 years for me), throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars on a system won't get you good music, if you don't know what you are doing.
I am in agreement with jmcgrogan2 on this one.The best sound I ever heard was Pink Floyd delicate sounds of thunder tour in Mpls,Mn at the Metrodome.