Tekton or Klipsch

I've got the upgrade bug and I'm looking for something a bit bigger than my KEF ls50s. Two speakers that really have my attention right now are Tekton Doulbe Impacts and Klipsch Forte III. Is anyone in an position to comment on how these speakers compare? I have never had the opportunity to hear any tektons but I have heard Klipsch heresey IIIs and really enjoyed that experience. 

I loved the live sound of the heresy and I understand that only gets bigger and better with the forte. The overwhelmingly positive reviews for the Tektons definitely caught my attention, especially the way they are said to be able to play any type of music well which is probably my biggest complaint against my KEFs.  I am ultimately looking for a bigger fuller sound that can both keep it classy and rock out. The kefs are classy but they most certainly do not rock.  
128x128megido
If you do not mind seeking used you might look into a set of Chorus I's. Much better than Heresy's of Forte's with crisp clean bass and notes higher than you can hear at the other end. I like front ported over passive radiator types because they are placement neutral and you don't have to set them in a corner to work right. They just sound good anywhere including your back deck if you so desire. The Chorus has much more presence than the Forte.
 At that age I would recap the crossovers and most drivers on those hold up well so you should not have anything further to do for years of trouble free listening. Probably run you no more than $800 to $1,000 but may take some time for a set to turn up close by.
I think a little more info from the OP would be helpful. How big is your room?  Beside the Rega, what other equipment are you using? How important is bass slam? How important is detail and nuance which the kefs have? How important is a big soundstage.  How far back is your listening position and what volume do you hope to achieve...85db, 95db, 100db?

This may not be important to you but my sense is that the Tektons...especially if you don't go with one of the huge models, may be easier to resell than the Klipschs...and by not going huge, you will have less of a shipping cost problem when the time comes to sell and move on.

A point to consider in going from the LS50 to one of the high sensitivity speakers that have been discussed is that if you are using a digital source (as opposed to or in addition to LPs), the somewhat highish gain of your integrated amp (the gain of the Brio-r from its line-level inputs can be calculated to be about 40 db) might result in having to utilize the volume control at undesirably low settings (where channel balance and/or resolution of volume adjustment may be compromised).

As a rough ballpark approximation in this case figure on the volume control being used at a position that is around 90 degrees of rotation below where you are presently using it. Although less than a 90 degree difference if you are already using the control in the lower part of its range.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al

Struck out on the fortes. The store I went to didn’t have any of the heritage line. Did listen to some magnepans which were nice but not what I’m looking for. 

What I’m looking for? While I appreciate the detail and nuance of the kefs, Those aren’t necessarily the key attributes for me. I feel like the dynamics of the heresy that I heard made them a much more fun speaker to listen to and as bass player, I definitely pay attention to the low end and would like whatever I get to be able to handle that better than  what I currently have. I do have a rel subwoofer but I would prefer to not have to use it as it is already in use with the home theater system. 

The room is about 13’x 16’ with two openings leading off to the kitchen and front entryway.
Magico,
There are Double Impact owners with rooms of similar size who've reported successful outcomes. Perhaps some modest room treatment could prove to be effective. Al raised a pertinent point regarding system gain and using higher sensitivity speakers. You do want to avoid a scenario where use of the volume control is limited to a narrow range i.e.you can't go above 9 or 10 o'clock because volume would be too loud.

Both speaker brands will work very well with a good quality tube amplifier,  I believe you'll be quite happy with this direction. 
Charles