Best speakers for a Pass XA 30.5

Dear all,

I'm going to purchase a Pass XA 30.5 and I would appreciate very much  your advice and suggestions about the above mentioned matter, I would like to put my XA 30.5 in the best possible conditions to sing at its best.

So medium high sensitivity 92 - 94 db, and 8 ohm regular and easy impedance are required.

My listening room is abt 23 x 15 ft, wooden floor, no carpets, no curtains but a lot of furniture.

I listen to rock, jazz and electronica to low-medium/medium levels.

I currently own a pair of Totem Mani 2 but I would like to find speakers easier to drive for the Pass.

Both stand mounts with good bass and floor standing are fine, and up to 5000 $ used.

I look for deep soundstage, high resolution, musicality and smoothness.

Please consider that I'm in Italy so I cannot listen and find some of your brands so easily ...

Thank you very much

Mario
mariovidal65
The Pass XA-30.5 is such an underrated amplifier!
I owned one for many years before upgrading to a pair of XA-200.5's which we currently own.
Our system was a moderately high end system at that time - Meridian 800 series digital front end, Wilson Watt Puppy 5.1 speakers, high end MIT Oracle cables and Sound Application power conditioner.
We integrated our stereo with a home theater system so our family could enjoy our investment for movies as well as music - our setup emphasized stereo.
We also have 3 X-250.5 amplifiers for the theater speakers and the XA-30.5 was preferred by anyone who had the opportunity to listen to both. The only thing the 250.5 did better was bass.
When I sold one of our 250.5 amplifiers, I was concerned the person was going to ask to listen to the 30.5! Best little amplifier I ever owned!
Kudo's to Nelson Pass!
I had a Pass Labs XA30.8 and had no problem driving Bryston mini-t speakers or Proac D30R speakers.
I’ve had great results driving Vandersteen Treo CT’s with a 30.8.  But it also makes my Buchardt s400’s sing.
Thank you doni42, so +2 for the Buchardt...

The 30.8 is said to be a relevant improvement in respect of 30.5, have you had the chance to experience the matter?