NAD C 658 DAC

Anyone have any experience with the new  NAD C 658 DAC / Streamer ? It has a ESS Sabre Chipset but not sure exactly which one.

Contemplating this unit new or a used Mytek Brooklyn or PS Audio PerfectWave. 

Any input greatly appreciated.

Thx
zipiv
@jnehma1 :  Hmmm!  I knew the NAD M10 was an integrated amp but, for some reason, had completely confused the price point.  You are obviously right about the price being well within budget as a standalone unit.  However, the M10 doesn't have enough digital inputs for me (I need 2x coax + 1x (pref 2x) optical).  Ironically, it has an HDMI input which is extra for the C658 (at least until an ex-demo units become available with the HDMI module already installed).

Unfortunately, the search is now on pause due to an unforeseen blip in my circumstances.  For now, it's idle browsing and keeping an eye on the various NAD C 658 & related threads for developments (and references to possible alternatives).  Experience has taught me that fate of this nature is, sometimes at least, a blessing in disguise.  Maybe a new version, or a completely new product (whether or not NAD) will appear in the next few months blowing away the C 658.  Alternatively, it will just be a rather frustrating wait before I can go ahead and get something that's already out there.  The joy of music / hi-fi....

Happy listening all.
@rockaddict Sorry about your blip, whatever it may be. Arcam has recently announced the SA-30 which is just like the M10 -- an integrated amp (class G amplification), DAC, preamp, with room control, MQA support, and Roon endpoint. No pricing announced yet and it doesn't come out until the fall, but I think Arcam prices are more favorable in the UK than comparative US prices. Good luck!
Anyone have their subwoofer output stop working after installing the Dirac Live update? Mine just did.
Follow up: apparently the latest update switched the one subwoofer setting to the opposite sub out. Apparently the prior software had the single sub going to output 2. So if anyone else has the problem, just switch the wire.
Not certain that would want to purchase a product that lets something like the issue above get out the door. Looks like it’s Lumin for me