Worst Audio Injury !!

Anyone ever get physically injured because of your stereo? I was installing interconnects a couple years back and stood up quickly and hit my head on the corner of one of the shelves.I got a half inch gash on my forehead that seemed to bleed forever.When I switched from digital to vinyl I was used to the easy storage of CD's.I had my LP"s on the floor and one day went to bend down to get a LP out of the crate and tripped and hit my knee on the cornerof the crate.My knee still isnt right.And you?
david99
I agree with the point that the major of teh accident can occur inside the home.
Proper care is required when dealing with electric switches.
well I heard that almost all accidents occur with in 5 miles of home................so I movedĀ  :)
I suffered a psychotic break when some Audiogoner with two posts revived a twenty year old thread, everyone started posting like it had been active the whole time, and now going mad trying to understand who is the fizzle bomber.
I got hurt pretty bad when I heard what a really good system could do. Well, it hurt my feelings, anyway.
Post removed