Worst Audio Injury !!

Anyone ever get physically injured because of your stereo? I was installing interconnects a couple years back and stood up quickly and hit my head on the corner of one of the shelves.I got a half inch gash on my forehead that seemed to bleed forever.When I switched from digital to vinyl I was used to the easy storage of CD's.I had my LP"s on the floor and one day went to bend down to get a LP out of the crate and tripped and hit my knee on the cornerof the crate.My knee still isnt right.And you?
david99
Yup, my amp kicked me in the lower back one day and put me out of commission for about 2.5 months. But I got even by putting that sucker to work daily for 2.5 months. 
I agree with the point that the major of teh accident can occur inside the home.
Proper care is required when dealing with electric switches.
well I heard that almost all accidents occur with in 5 miles of home................so I moved  :)
I suffered a psychotic break when some Audiogoner with two posts revived a twenty year old thread, everyone started posting like it had been active the whole time, and now going mad trying to understand who is the fizzle bomber.
I got hurt pretty bad when I heard what a really good system could do. Well, it hurt my feelings, anyway.