Anyone going to the 2019 "The Show?"

https://thehomeentertainmentshow.com

It's walking distance for me, so I will drop in for a listen with a few records.

Otherwwise, I'm thinking it's gonna be the same old songs in dark rooms, and poor ventilation.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
tablejockey
Bring your own source material, so you have a "constant reference" in your comparisons. And dress cooly---the rooms get hot.
@steakster  The Pacific Surfliner is nice.I have taken it down to San Diego.

@tablejockey Last month I made it down to Newport area to hear the Luxman 509x. I had about 10 minutes time window to listen to the Luxman m900u+c900u combo to escape out of Newport and avoid the DREADED 405 gridlock. Well I could not help myself and decided to listen to the m900u and it was 1 hour later when I left the store for a 3 hour crawl back home.

I have 8-10 hours to kill in Los Angeles this Wed and will go and listen to some gear somewhere.
I think it will be a good show to attend. I just got back from setting up my room there and was looking through the booklet and counted about 60+ rooms. Nice hotel and layout, it shouldn't be too crowded. I am showing my Carrera loudspeakers with Wyred 4 Sound in room 512, Come on in and say hello.
Post removed