spatial audio m3 or tekton perfect set

thinking about upgrading from my Zu Dws to either Spatial audio m3 or tekton perfect set
Would the Tekton be a sideways move?
using SS amp   for now but future wil be a tube amp of some sort

Curiosus to what people think of these 2 ..and which way to lean ..
entertain others also thanks

128x128timrvt
I also dont want to get into subs...& my room is poor ..fairly wide open..
thought the m3s got down low enough.. ( & $4k would be at the top end of my limit)

another speaker just popped up onto my horizon..contrast audio black moons... demo version available from high-end electronics for $2.5 ..havenot heard much info on them 
timrvt
What is it you are hoping to improve.......there is no doubt that the Zu sounds musically alive from a dynamic standpoint...but maybe not so musically accurate from a tone standpoint.

By way of example....these are unbelievably musical loudspeakers that do almost everything beautifully...but if you want to play at 95db and are more concerned with rock concert type presentation...then they would be the wrong choice.

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=162229.0

@gochurchgo, you might want to look into Tekton's offerings. While I haven't heard them personally, there is no shortage of positive reviews in their lineup.
If used/semi vintage towers are in the running, consider a pair of KEF R107s. I've owned this speaker for 5 years and thought it would be the last one I would own...but it turns out I'm a fickle DINK. :-) These towers (when used with the required KUBE equalizer) create incredible bass with a quad of 10" drivers in a bandpass configuration. This pair I could easily drive without subs and have all the tuneable bass needed. Restored pairs with KUBE could be had for 2k or less. You would need to run separates, or an integrated with PRE OUT/AMP IN jacks in order to use the KUBE EQ.
Thanks @yakbob Ive been eyeing Tekton but had been, up until the Spatials, set of stand mounts to account for continual downsizing from here on out. Tektons are fairly large.

I never heard the Perfect Sets. I did own the Electrons with upgrades. I recently got a pair of Spatial Triode Masters to test and preferred them for many reasons. Over all better at everything you can think of when it comes to audiophile terminology. Now even with that said, I really like the Electrons a lot, but the Spatials from Top to Bottom were more refined. Both Tekton and Spatial have very generous trial periods. Never heard the ZU's but I doubt you would be disapointed with the Spatials or the Tektons. Both make great speakers. Oh and I will say this, you do need a bit of space for the Spatials to sound good, so if space is not available...like 2-3 feet behind them (otherwise the bass will suffer) and at least a foot from the sides walls, then you might want to try the Tektons. Good Luck!