Is there such a thing as a Portable Hi-Rez USB player that can be used in a car aux input?

I just bought a used Jeep Wrangler that has a CD player but has no USB input. It does have a aux input though.
Is there such a thing as a Portable Hi-Rez USB player that can be used in a car plugged into the aux input so that I can play Hi Rez music in the Jeep? Not via a phone but through a player itself.

ozzy

128x128ozzy
Almost all Hi-Rez portable music players in the market take micro SD cards, transfer the music to micro SD card is the way to go.

https://gearpatrol.com/2019/05/10/best-portable-hi-fi-players/
Remember, its an older Jeep Wrangler , so pretty noisy.  You could add a Bluetooth receiver and use your phone. Bluetooth 5.0 and AptX-HD will support up to 24/96.  Or, you can change the head unit to one with Bluetooth 5.0, but then you're probably heading down the Rabbit Hole.  Next it will be upgraded speakers, wires, sound insulation, amps..................
Well I ordered a Sony NW-A55 which is a Hi Rez player and a 128gb micro sd. (Now what to do with all my USB’s)?
The Jeep Wrangler is a 2016 with a hard top (not too noisy) and my other vehicle is a Grand Cherokee, so I hope to be able to use it in both vehicles.
I hope this is a good player. There are many to choose from. Cost and sound quality is what I am after. Anyone have any experience with this player?

ozzy