If you still spin CD's their is a reference level Transport for reasonable money

I just got in-house the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 transport to review for hometheaterreview.com.  The build quality and physical appearance make it hard to believe that it retails for around $2,400.  Right out of the crate not even broken in yet, it's out performing my CEC double belt transport in the reference system.  It retains all the liquidity and analog smoothness of the belt driven transport but offers more details, tighter bass frequencies, and a larger layered soundstage with more air between the players.

Alvin, of Vinshine Audio set this review up with me, so if you go to his website you can get a lot more details/pictures on this transport.  The reason I was motivated to review a CD transport was I received scores of requests from my readers asking what is a great sounding transport, for a reasonable amount of money.  So far, in spades the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 fits the bill easily.   
teajay
@pindac 
I would be very interested in your findings, if you are able to do this comparison between the PWT and Jay’s CDT. Please return here and let us know how it goes. Thanks. 
@teajay 
You started all the interest in the CDT2 Mk2 with this very thread and I have been asking you for more than 6 months when the review will be posted on "Home Theater".

You never even had the decency to post to this thread that you will not be posting a review.

Therefore I'm pissed-off.
@garrard

Why are you so bent out of shape that a review didn’t materialize? @teajay moved from HTReview to 6moons and 6moons may or may not have wanted to review the transport (again). Maybe the original review belonged to HTReview and they chose to shelve it? Things happen.

While it isn’t my place to convince you to be rational, your anger is simply hard to understand. Are you somehow associated with the company and you were counting on the review to create more awareness for the product? Are you waiting to make a purchase decision and you were waiting on the opinion of a total stranger to decide?  

I love this hobby but maybe you should take a step back and realize most people post their thoughts and findings about various equipment to be of assistance to their fellow forum members....this is how @teajay started out...just like the rest of us. It would be appropriate at this time for you to realize he owes you nothing...not a reply, not a review, nothing. If HE chooses to communicate with you and you are civil, you might get some interesting info from him directly but if I were him, after seeing some of your posts, I might not bother to communicate with you.
@ghasley 
Why are you the knight in shining armour coming to the rescue?

I love the way people like you always come up with a conspiracy theory,
Ha Ha Ha.
@garrard

“Knight in shining armor”, gee, thanks!

Its actually not a conspiracy theory, its a query. Many fair minded people would love to know why you are so upset at not getting to read another review about another silver disc transport. Seriously, have you thought for a moment that the review may have been penned while he was under contract/agreement to HTReview, that it may NOT be within @teajay’s power to release it to the public?

In any event, I wish more people would chime in when others are aggressively being unkind or unreasonable.