Is it possible to have vinyl nearly noise free?

I’ve been cleaning my vinyl starting with spin clean then using Orbitrac cleaning then do a vacuum with record dr. And finally putting on gruv glide..and I still hear some ticks and pops. Is it impossible to get it nearly completely quiet? Would like to ask all the analog audiophiles out there. Please share what is the best method and sequence to clean vinyl..thx everyone.
tubelvr1
so the simple answer to the OP is Yes, but you have to spend your cash wisely.
+1  That's it in a nutshell.
Yes, sort of.
Sweetvinyl.com
These units will eliminate 95% of the ticks and pops on the fly.  They do not currently eliminate surface noise, however, which will become more noticeable once the ticks and pops are gone.  The company says it will eventually offer a software upgrade to reduce surface noise, but it will not be free, owing to the complexity of developing the software.
I have the SC-2 as a beta tester.  You can find my thread on the Sugarcube SC-2 here on Audiogon.
Atmasphere,
I’ve  recently experienced a dramatic reduction of ticks and pops after modifying 
my system with the acquisition of new speakers (GoldenEar Triton 1’s) and a new amplifier (Benchmark AHB2.)
My preamp has been the same for over 20 years (Conrad-Johnson PV 11 recently modified with new Teflon caps.)  And same  turntable (Rega) and cartridge (Grado Sonata.)
Does this make any sense?
Atmasphere,
I’ve  recently experienced a dramatic reduction of ticks and pops after modifying
my system with the acquisition of new speakers (GoldenEar Triton 1’s) and a new amplifier (Benchmark AHB2.)
My preamp has been the same for over 20 years (Conrad-Johnson PV 11 recently modified with new Teflon caps.)  And same  turntable (Rega) and cartridge (Grado Sonata.)
Does this make any sense?

That's a new one on me...

@mijostyn

LAST hasn’t used CFCs since 1993. GTFOH with your biased misinformation.