Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
Just wanted to add that I received my Melody AN211 yesterday and without any real burn in and mostly stock tubes (changed the rectifier right away) the thing is a killer match to Zu speakers. I'm already loving what it does with the 6ohm Zu Definition 2s and I'm very excited to see what will happen with further burn in and my upcoming move to nanotech drivers (which will also make load 8ohm).

Anyone considering this amp has my big endorsement for it! This may be a destination piece for me.
Fantastic news Gopher ! I've got a write up on it coming out soon........wish I still had the demo to hear with my New Zu Def mk iii's!
Thanks Gopher.
Now you know why I have 1 in my bedroom.
Thanks again for your business.
Enjoy.
Thanks to you too, Hugh.

I'll post some more detailed impressions as this baby logs some hours and burns in. I can hear the tremendous promise, but its a little early in the game still.

I hate burn in... wish I could fast forward 2 weeks, lol!
Gopher,

Take your time.

There's no need to rush it.
The key is to just listening to you favorite tunes then, before you know it, you'll hear the differences. :)

By the way, it's a little off topic but 'your' Soul Superfly will be traded in for a Extreme pair to take their place in our Karaoke setup. (-_-)