Terrible Booms

Hi everyone, I'm sad because I really tried everything (marble base, Gaia isoacoustic, anti-seismic bases, etc.)) but my speakers (ProAc D40R) in my environment (suspended parquet - with voids below) creates terrible booms . I managed to get a good compromise (tube traps and panels) but it's not as I would like. Maybe I should take small speakers, or in a closed box. The fact is that I like my speakers and I don't feel like changing them.
128x128stani19
Why are you looking at another ported speaker? Like I said before, in that size room you should get a nice LS3/5A type speaker. I use the Harbeth P3ESR in the same size room. I have no doubt that they will sound fine in your room!
ttps://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=harbeth+p3esr+review&view=detail&mid=3F266B02DF70B252F64F3F266B...
ttps://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=harbeth+p3esr+review&view=detail&mid=3F266B02DF70B252F64F3F266B...

you are all really kind, thank you! Wouldn't I have a bass bass with the speakers you recommend? Furthermore their sound is similar in setting to ProAc?
The bass is fine . If you like the Proac sound I think the small Harbeths will give you many years of pleasure. 
IN BOCCA AL LUPO!

https://www.hifizine.com/2011/12/harbeth-p3esr/
Doesn't matter what speakers you use,or what footers or platforms.The bass waves are going to continue to cause the boom as they slam back and forth and up and down.To tame those waves you'll need to treat the front wall behind the speakers,especially the corners aggressively.8-10 inches of rockwool straddling the corners.Check GIK Acoustics site for more information and a free consultation.Here is a good site that explains room modes.http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-roommodes.htm
Also adding two -four subwoofers will smooth those standing waves and room modes right out.Really!It's called "the swarm".
I have a less than optimal room myself and understanding and treating treating the room properly was a huge step forward.Adding two subs was another huge improvement,two more even better.If you really like your speakers do a little research first about acoustics and how to improve your space.