Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
I have been using a Music Reference RM 10-MKII with the superflys for the past two weeks and am really impressed with the match. It gives you a decent amount of the tubey midrange you would expect, but is still quite resolving throughout the full spectrum. I had previously been running primarily with a Marantz SR7002 and also tried an EL34 (dyanco clone) amp. The Marantz pairing was very bad. The highs were brittle and harsh while the bass was non existent. With the EL34 based amp, things loosened up particularly in the midrange and bass, but there was a noticable lack of detail in the highs. With the RM 10, you get a nice detailed sound, but without any fatigue and just a touch of warmth. The more I listen to this pairing the more I dig it.
I would say its sound is more similar to the F1J than the F1. The F1 was leaner a little thing harmonically and perhaps a little cooler in its tonal balance--The F1J on the other hand was a little warmer and richer and seemingly quieter while being 'cleaner'.

The Alephs tonal balance is more along the lines of the F1J to my ears, but with improved dynamics better staging and perhaps better tone--its more engaging. The F1 and F1J both had a little dryness that I'm not experiencing here.
Has anyone by chance tried the Soul with Modwright KWA 100/150 amps? Would that possibly be a good match?
I'm thinking of spending $xyz on a second system. I see the Superfly being good at $1500 PP. Is it better than that and what is the price point of the Essence?

People paid $5K for the Essence and it sucked and the latest price for the Essence is $1899 new. At this rate a competitive price for the Soul is like...$600?

Just trying to figure it out. Any information about pricing and long term value is appreciated.