Speakers under $50k that rival $200k+ speakers?

Curious if there are any used or new (less likely) speakers out there that rival flagship speakers like Focal Grande Utopia, Rockport Lyra, Marten Coltrane Supreme 2, Magico M6, Raidho TD 4.2 or D4.8 etc?

I'll throw out a contender. If you look on ebay and the used market you can sometimes find a Von Schwekert VR 10 for around $18k CAD and from what I heard it can rival many TOTL speakers like the Grande Utopia. Do you guys have any thoughts?
smodtactical
@smodtactical I heard a few TAD speakers and liked them but the price seemed a little too high relative to the competitors such as KEF.  At the store where I went and demoed the TAD ME1 (in Los Angeles) there was a TAD R1 MKII demo on sale. It was in NEW condition.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9dff4-tad-r1-mk2-full-range

If you are going to spend this much cash on speakers you should spend a few days in a big city such as LA and listen to everything on your list in one shot. Spend a week, it won't cost too much relative to the amount you want to spend on speakers. 

Directly or indirectly Ralph is affiliated with both Classic Audio and Sound Labs, so of course they are great speakers.
I walk my talk. I've shown with both companies at shows, because they make great speakers. Beyond showing with them I have no affiliation. I'd have mentioned Audiokinesis too (with whom I've also shown) but his speakers were too inexpensive to make the cut. After nearly 43 years in this business, I've yet to sell a single loudspeaker.