Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
Just got an email from zu to purchase the omen for 999.00 u.s.....they say they will be $ 1500 upon release in november. any thoughts, keep in mind I am comparing to current paradigm monitor 11.
It sounds to me that the Omen is going to be a more boxy Soul with Mission internal wiring that still incorporates the Greiwe loading. I wouldn't be surprised if it is almost as good as the Soul Superfly.

Drop them a line, their new CEO is extremely responsive.
Interesting info there, Gopher. This is looking more and more like it will be my next pair of speakers. The Souls were great speakers for the 3 days I had them, but too expensive for my budget. I can definitely make the Omen work.
Hah! So not a single, standard Soul was ever sold for $1800, and may never be sold for $1800. Is funny.

So, does Omen have internal foam wedge and also gapped plinth at bottom like Essence?