What a sad world we now live in.......

What a sad world.....

Had to go to our local Wal-Mart for something for the wife and thought would check out CD,s while here.

Could not find them so asked where to be told they had decided to stop selling them in-store.

In fact the whole electronics section looked bare and desolate.

Pretty sure a sign of the buy online times we now live in.
128x128uberwaltz
What a sad world we now live in.......

Indeed. My heart goes out to you for not being able to go to WalMart and get whatever you want whenever you want it. 

This must be a real hardship for you and I can see why it would rank so high on your list of injustices in this world. 

I only hope that that you can find some comfort listening to some of your older CD’s on your multi-thousand dollar audio reproduction system. 

FYI, buying stuff online does not equate to not getting out. I buy most of my basic necessities online yet have lived in 7 countries in the past two years.

I guess if going to Walmart with a stop at Chick-fil-A on the way home constitutes getting out then perhaps your right. 

Couldn't care less about Walmart's cd's!
 More than likely all they carried would have been "Popular music"
cd's Are not dead by any means. I can find nearly anything I want on Amazon and various other sites. I also have a couple of record stores near me that sell new and literally thousands of used cd's!
 I love going to the record stores occasionaly and browsing through the used cd's!
 I always find at least a couple if not quite a few Gems that you could not even buy new.
 Some also say rock is dead which is not the case. You only have to seek it out. Plenty of great hands still making great music!😎
@blindjim, well thought out and said! We are in agreement on all points. I still go for the tangible media when serious but must admit to succumbing to convenience on rare occasions. We are a dying breed.........literally.