Blackbird / SME

Hi all,
will a Sumiko Blackbird fit an SME 3009 improved ( non detach ) ? It is on a Thorens TD 125 mk II . Goes to a Manley Stingray through a Lounge Audio LCR. Thanks.

Mike
128x128jazzman463
MI:

The investigation into the contradicting SME spec's took place both here and @ AudioAsylumn years ago and AC's data was proven to be correct.

You might want to research Medicare as well considering that I have been covered by such since 2009 (details, details, details).

DeKay
Post removed 
I have a Decca Super Gold on my year old Jelco knife edge bearing arm and I hear no indication of this chatter you speak of. If a Decca doesn't induce it, then perhaps it is a well-executed knife edge. Or is that becuase it's not old and worn? Time will tell.
Post removed 
Viridian, Some things are demonstrable facts and others are opinions. I have no problem stating facts for what they are unless someone can give me data to the contrary. Saying that a tonearm "chatters" is a rather derogatory comment sure to bother insecure SME owners. I have never heard a tonearm "chatter." I have never seen a method to test for tonearm "chatter." Until someone shows me repeatable data to the contrary I will hold "chatter" as just anther one of those audiophile myths
this endeavor is ripe with. As for experience. Do you know what being a prison inmate is like? I hope not. You have to have been in that position to understand it, same for being pregnant. Hard to explain to a male what that is like. Experience is the best teacher of all followed by making mistakes.
noromance, great combination. Not even an old and worn knife edge bearing will chatter. To much weight on it. Only if you shake the turntable can you induce chatter. Now a really worn ball bearing race may click if you twist it back and forth. Lets see if I can draw an analogy. A moving stylus causing a tonearm to chatter would be like a fighter plane causing an aircraft carrier to chatter. That should be about right.