Best mid priced Amp-Preamp

Please suggest best amp-preamp under $2000 for my KEF 103/3 reference series speakers. I used Adcom GTP-500 II and GFA-535 II. It stopped working. Speakers sound great, so no plan to replace it soon. Bought it 27 years back.
Thanks!
128x128kns54
The above are all fine.  I use to favor heavier Adcom products.  Adcoms can take bad treatment, abuse of all kinds, and keep rocking.Maybe a good replacement would be Adcom 555...Less than $1k.
I didn’t look up your speakers. But with as little as $2300, the best bang for your buck that I can think of quickly is all Schiit: Freya Preamp and two Vidars run as monoblocks. That is plenty of power with a bunch of overhead. That is $2100 with $200 for delivery fees. I have had Vidars and they put out plenty of nice power. Better with efficient speakers though. I have a Freya and it really is great and great for the money. 
I had an Adcom GFA555 and GTP500. Needed work...

Replace them with current tech (digital included). I found a deal on the Peachtree nova300 for $1800. Bought some Ascend Acoustics CBM170S,$330 (and a used 8" sub). They will work till I can
 go around the country listening to better open speakers.
You may want to consider the Rotel integrated amps, the RA-1572 (around $1,699 new) or the newer more powerful RA-1592 (around $2,499 new).  The former is 120w/ch, the latter 200w/ch and each comes with a very nice DAC chip.  I own an older Rotel receiver and can speak to its durability and quality of build (like your Adcom products).  Each can be found used on Audiogon.