Best Powered Monitors

I´m loocking for powered Monitors. Please let me know your opinion about Adam, Genelec or Dynaudio. How Pro-audio monitors sound in comparation with Hi-End monitors ?
I heard a pair of Genelec and they sound very well. I think that I must spend a lot of money to get this sound in a Hi- End system.
Thank you for your opinions.
diegoruben3017e
What is your budget? At $500 max,look for Yamaha MSP 5(avoid anything else).At $1000-KRK vxt 6-8,Yamaha MSP 7,Event asp 8.Mackie HR are worth checking too.Adam A7 are very revealing,due to the ribbon tweeter.Also check the new JBL 2xxx series.Between $1000 and $2000-Focal CMS 65,Quested S8.Above $2000-Focal and Genelec,s are very good.You,ll need subwoofers.Check the new line of Epik sealed subs.2 studio monitors+2 subs can sound very,very good.TREAT YOUR ROOM ACOUSTICS(bass traps on all corners+multiband on the reflection points).Good luck.
I have a pair of Focal CMS (Compact Monitoring System) 50s and the manual states listening distance is 1-3 M. In the Pro line (like the CMS 65) they don't have the Be (Al/Mg instead) tweeter, but compare favorably to the soft Esotec tweeter in the Dynaudio BM5A my son uses.

Will serve as a very nice desktop PC speaker, if that is your interest. I haven't had the time to put them up on stands yet. The 65s have been preferred by some if the bigger size and price work for you.

These have a nifty little spikes and a rubber mat to reduce resonance with solid Al cabs. I like them.
Very good active monitors to use in home audio, not in studio are German Backes&Muller. They are not so clinical like most of studio monitors and have incredible slam and controlled bass impact.
Genelec The Ones are very, very good.

The 8331, 8341, and 8351 are point source designs based on a 3-way coaxial driver system.