Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
How does te porting system work on this model? Is it the same system as the Essence or is it some thing new.
Its a "twisted" version of the Griewe (sp?) loading. On the Soul page on their site, it has a drawing of it. Pretty cool how they come up with these ideas. I mean who would have thought to twist it? Maybe an iPad told them it would sound better? :)
On another note, I wonder how a Sonos ZP120 would sound on the Soul.....hmmmm.....talk about a minimalist system. :)
Been looking at the superfly. The sales ending today. It's decisions like this that define a man......and apparently I'm a wimp.
Are you a wimp in that you wussed out, or in that you caved in?

I guess the sale really is over which in a way is a relief in that even if they aren't for me, I can likely re-coupe what I paid locally rather than incurring a shipping expense.

I'm very excited.