Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Budburmas post bring up a question I have.  I have maxed out my wire budget on a pair of Wireworld Equinox Silver Eclipses’ (MSRP $700). Is the suggestion that a pair of “lesser” $300 ICs plus splitter a “better sounding” solution?  

As as an aside, Doug, I’ve stumbled on an excellent sounding system that’s been inspired by your write up of the Exogal comet.  Home-brewed Roon Server, USB to an Exogal Comet, Singled ended IC’s to a pair of Quicksilver Mid Monos driving a pair of Audio Note AN E’s.  

I was planning on building a Raspberry Pi ROON Endpoint, but I’ve decided to wait until I can hear the Exogal Vortex.  I’m hoping there’s one in your review queue.  
Markhh2, in answer to your first question, yes. I think that sort of result would be typical of Schroeder Method ICs.

You will want to read my just published Audio Blast regarding the HyperDrive upgrade for EXOGAL Ion at Dagogo.com 

There is a LOT more where the Comet came from. Much more than you think possible.
Thanks for the article, Doug. I look forward to receiving an Ion PowerDAC with HyperDrive to compare against and replace my Ion (without HyperDrive) soon.

Brian Walsh
A white paper describing our technology and approach is now on our website, linked from the home page and relevant product pages. It is 17 pages long but is written to be easy enough to read and understand by most people.
http://exogal.com/images/PDFs/EXOGAL_DAC_and_PowerDAC_White_Paper.pdf

Brian Walsh
I replaced a high end silver set ....many times the price of Doug's discovery..(Audio Sensibility).   The silvers are in the garage.