Plinth ideas for DENON PD-80 DD turntable

While my pair of Victor TT-101 still sleeping in the storage, i decided to buy another Flying Saucer.

The DENON DP-80, vintageknob always have nice images and info about rare stuff...

On that page you see DP-80 with DA-401 tonearm for hich compliance cartridges (i have this tonesm NOS). It could be an interesting project, it was hard to resist ...

The question is the Plinth for this Denon DP-80.
The original DK-300 plinth is an option, but searching for something better i found this one.

Custom made plinth is always an option and i have superb Audio-Technica AT-616 pneumatic insulators to use under the plinth.

But what do you guys using with your Denon PD-80 ?

P.S. some companies now producing even an iron cast plinth and graphite plinth, i have no access to graphite, but iron cast here is cheap to make a custom plinth.
128x128chakster
I think my slate comes from the same site that supplies OMA, but in any case it's Pennsylvania slate that we both use.  The company is Structural Slate in Bala Cynwyd, PA.  They cut the slate to my dimensions and honed both sides to make them flat.  They do not do water jet cutting.  For that I used a company in York, PA. You called it "graphite"; I do not believe the two (graphite vs slate) are the same.  I made three plinths using these two companies, one for Lenco, one for DP80, and one for SP10Mk3.  Actually, four plinths if you count the first one I made, for SP10Mk2; I sold that along with the Mk2.  But that was the learning experience.
I hasten to add that while the slate plinths I had made are beautiful and professional looking in appearance, I did not try to achieve the boutique look of an OMA plinth, with its logo engraved into the slate.  And my tonearm mounts are rather crude although effective.
Just bought a Denon DP80 and it came with a stone plinth. Cut out and mounting holes look like it’s made for DP80. It’s definitly vintage and most likely aftermarket made for Denon. Wondering what plinth it might be.
Chakster. The stock DK300 is a nice plinth. Constrained layer. I had a DP80 with an FR64s on it. Actually sounded great. Sold it last year to a friend who really wanted it badly. Just picked up another DP80 on a stone plinth. Wondering if there are any other options for nice plinths.