Cary Audio SLP-05 w/Ultimate Upgrade vs my Schiit Freya

I've had a Schiit Freya for as long as they have been available. And I'm wondering how much better sounding would the Cary Audio SLP-05 w/Ultimate Upgrade. I'm using a Krell KSA-200s amplifier, and Martin Logan Montis speakers. My current setup sounds great with the Freya. Do you think it's worth it to upgrade to the Cary SLP-05? I also have an Audio Alchemy preamp that sounds fantastic with it's built-in DAC.
bigddesign3
I have the SLP 05 with the ultimate upgrade and some pretty exotic tubes. It sounds wonderful but if you think your current system sounds great with the Freya keep your wallet in your pocket.
Thanks @lwin

Currently I have the Freya running as an add-on to my Audio Alchemy DDP-1 Preamp. It runs full gain as a pass-thru device and gives me the (4) 6SN7 tube sound into the chain. With good XLR connections between both preamps, I don't get the sound degradation you would think (adding another device into the chain). Schiit designed some kind of pass-thru circuit with the Freya. And when I don't want "tube goodness"..... I can switch to "Passive Mode" on the Freya (to get the sound of the Audio Alchemy all by itself). It's a wonderful setup that blows me away.

I noticed the Cary Audio SLP-05 w/ultimate upgrade may be one of the best preamps for the 6SN7 tube and XLR connections. I have many vintage tubes of that type. I'm just like the rest of us audiophiles, and think of how they can improve their system. I've been happy for 1 1/2 years now, and haven't touched it, and just listen. I just think of the power supply design of the Cary, and wonder.