Can one ever be "done" in this hobby?

I would like to think I am pretty much in audio nirvana right now but supremely well aware how quickly that can change to audio nervosa!

What do think?

Is it really possible to kick the addiction and be done and just sit back and enjoy the music?

Has anybody managed this trick of the mind?
128x128uberwaltz
Also, no matter what model the car, it must have had a stereo in it....the question is, did Roger Taylor feel the need to upgrade it? (Just trying to stay on topic, lest I offend any audio deities looking down upon me...)
thecarpathian,

I’d guess he did need to make it louder. Double the amount if it was convertible. I am not sure how it affected soundstage, though, but there was a fuse box in the front so miracles were just a pop of the cover away.
My system has been unchanged since late 2015. I am quite content and quite done. At this point the only changes I anticipate are a new phono cartridge one day (I’ve had my cartridge well over a decade) and repairs, when and if necessary. 
Quickly back to the Roger Taylor car song.
He actually wrote it and dedicated it to one of the bands roadies who drove a Triumph TR4, but the exhaust note was considered a little emancipated hence Rogers Alfa became the stand in.

Truth or urban legend... you decide!