Considering a new SACD Player

I’m planning to purchase a new SACD player.  Have listened to MCIntosh MCD550, and have yet to audition Yamaha CD-S2100, or CD-S3000.  I have a Marantz SA-14S1 that will move to a secondary system.  I plan to use balanced cables to connect to McIntosh C-50 preamp.  Any thoughts??
128x128delpi
@jafant I did hear a very good Luxman CD/SACD player last month with Luxman m900u/c900u and TAD ME1 speakers. I think we only did the CD section in the demo via ROON (no physical disks). It was so good that I was thinking I should just buy this whole Luxman system and be done with. I am trying to replicate that sound with different lower cost parts, including keeping my Sony SCD-1.

http://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=15

Look around for a Modwright tube modified Sony cd player. I have a 999es that gives my Oracle Delphi VI / Graham Phantom II Supreme/ Sumiko Talisman Virtuoso DTI a run for its money.
At this stage of the game it comes down to the recorded source to determine which sounds better analog or digital. Even non SACD compete with my turntable. I own 2, one all tube,other one is a hybrid.
Check out the yamaha CD- S2100. Auditioned one this week end with Clarius red power chord. 
Everyone (except Elizabeth) seems to forget that all alleged “super audio” playback media designed to overcome alleged deficiencies of Redbook CD playback (16-bit, 44.1kHz) are simply bandaids to a now-solved problem today. Just get a decent, low jitter transport and a decent modern DAC and be happy. Hell, a lot of decent modern CD players provide such benefits.
@celander 

Excellent point.

My old ( although fairly new to me) C.E.C player fed through to my Ayre EX8 by AES has given CD a new lease of life.