HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
Bob

It does seem some of the eBay mentality towards new users is creeping in but it's crazy.

Example is that 3 of 4 sales made in last couple of months were made to new users with zero feedback. Now if I had turned my nose up because they were new it is possible I may still be sitting on those items now! All went perfectly.

Autospec.

Just selling in one's and twos and it is all my own personal gear from upgrade or change of plans etc.

I refuse to give the stuff away just to make a sale but always open to negotiate on price or a deal to a point.

Unlike one strange seller I dealt with recently who told me i needed to learn to read as if he was open to any offers he would not have limited his listing to a buy it now price only. That's a winning attitude if ever i met one! 
I'll tell you why I don't like selling to new guys is the will have you spend hours answering questions, taking pictures and the drop out like a bad habit...........I had a guy just yesterday have me pair up four pairs of 75 pound amplifiers and take pictures of them (36 pictures) that took two and a have hours and he really didn't want anything.....What a waste of time..............Will
I must say sales are very good for my cables and used gear now. Yes tons of questions leading to dead ends over 70% of the time, but I knew this would be the case. I try to inform and answer no matter the length and nature of the questions.  
@grannyring 

When you have a great product at a great price like you most certainly do then sales will follow!

Unfortunately tire kickers are prevalent in every walk of life and online sales of what can be viewed as "luxury goods" is especially susceptible.

I know we consider hifi essential though but Joe Public can have a differing view.

Autospec.

Hang in there,buyers are out there, just some minor turbulence along the way.
I have been doing this since e-bay started and since Audiogon started the first time, I guess my biggest problem is with peoples honesty , how they will tell you one thing and do something altogether different........Will