TA-102 fo.Q Product from Japan "TRY These"

TA-102 fo.Q from Japan. 
I just added these to the bottom of my Focal Speaker stands. They are supposed to reduce vibrations and I must say they have tightened up the soundstage and bass. For a package of 2 for speakers they cost about $35 and it only took about a week to receive. 
I bought additional ones that I will try on the inside of some of my component covers. These are the real deal, even  better than Herbies!

ozzy
128x128ozzy
HAHAHAHA

Thank you so much, I needed a belly laugh tonight!
Very normal stereotype ( sic) response.
When run out of any half way meaningful arguments go straight for the personal insults.
Works like a charm......
Cos im the leader of the pack I am!
Good on ya sport!
Come on...Uberwaltz may be a nice guy, but head of the fo.Q snake? He hasn’t even got his first pack yet!

I’m the head. It’s me, me, me! See my pic below.
Uberwaltz can be a leg, when he gets his tape. Maybe he will work his way up to the head.

http://www.g45central.com/posts/Kuzma101.jpg
geoffkait15,031 posts05-01-2019 11:23am
>>>>That’s so silly. I was solving Lorentz transformation equations when I was 15. <<<<
Hey, the forum troll... you what? Where did you get that silly idea? Google or Wikipedia? You do not solve the Lorentz transformations but you DERIVE them. You should’ve studied harder. But I don’t think you’ll ever get it.

uberwaltz

"... Exactly the same word for word posts as they have already posted in some other threads, obviously struggling to come up with many variations on a theme so just copy and paste.... "

Yes I simply copy and paste just to save time. Do I need to come up with variations? For what? Perhaps I am trolling on here these days but obviously not as mush as you are.... using big fancy words that you don’t even understand... and misleading people

Damn I felt sorry jkbtn I was a fool, something's wrong with that fella. At least I discovered a product that's cheap and should work. I'm a big believer in vibration control to lowers noise floor. This should be fun to see what improvements I can get out of $70. Don't think I'm going to buy 50 packs like batmobile, at least I hope not. Hope you have you run out of places to put it, your in it for over $1500 in tape. When does this end?

I used 12 full packs just to line the entire insides / underneath of my Kuzma Stabi M. Results are mind-boggling.

http://www.g45central.com/posts/Kuzma100.jpg