Beginner's Guide to Replace Cartridge on Music Hall MMF 2.2

I have a MMF 2.2 turntable and its stock cartridge started having noise on the left channel. I bought a new cartridge but have never set up a cartridge and turntable before. I also don't have the protractor template that came with the turntable originally. I looked into professional installation but it would cost almost as much as the turntable. Does anyone know where I can find some good resources to help change the cartridge on this particular turntable with no experience?
divertiti
Be careful not to use too much force when removing your wires from the cartridge. 
If you break your wires, you've created more work for you or someone else. The repair guy I use charges $125.00 to rewire. Be careful!
The first thing I did when I got my 2.2 was try to try to install a new cartridge and I broke one of the wires.  Fortunately I have a local repair shop that is much more reasonable than the one you spoke with and I think it was about $50-$75 to get the wire repaired and the cartridge mounted.  Millercarbon's tips were great.  The wires on that table seem to be particularly flimsy, so be extra careful.     

See if there's another dealer or repair shop that will give you a better price on mounting the cartridge, it certainly shouldn't cost as much as the turntable.  If you bought the turntable from a local dealer, ask them if they can install the cart for you.
I agree with both post above go slow take your time is key. I don't know how other people remove tonearm wires but I've had good luck with small thin needle nose plyers or tweezers. I put the plyers gently on tag not much pressure and with other hand holding tonearm gently and slow with my finger push the plyers close to tonearm tags. This way your not pulling the wire off the cartridge. If you like you can use a bread twisty tie to hold tone arm from coming lose from its rest to prevent arm coming lose and damaging your needle. You can down load a protractor on Vinyl Engine that matches your tonearm and email it to a print shop they will inlarge it to required size on large thick slick paper. Good luck, if you get frustrated walk away and come back later, no rush!