Technics SL-23 TT opinions.. mated with Denon DL-103?

I was looking through Craigslist and found a Technics SL-23 for sale for $150.00.  Would this be a good table to mount a Denon DL-103?
128x128coachpoconnor
@lewm

Who here mentioned using a Black Widow with a low compliance cartridge?

You’d better read a content of my answers or entire thread Lew, because you missed the point. I was shocked to see our @uberwaltz is actually using DL-103 on his Infinity Black Widow. Will you accept that? See below:

I have a Denon DD tt with Infinity Black Widow arm, extremely light! The 103 played perfectly well on it imho. Sure it may not have given its best on that arm but it was more than acceptable.

Chakster
At least you make me laugh....
Not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse but yet again you missed my point entirely!

No I never said it would be a good idea to run a 103 on a BLACK Widow.
No I am not advocating everybody rush out and buy one and do this.

My point was to the OP that if he had a 103 then just because on paper it is a total mismatch do not be afraid to try it.

As it turns out he does not own the 103 so no obviously not sensible to buy one on the slim off chance it could work but rather go for a good known mm.

And I never said I am actually USING that combo either!

When i bought the table it came cw 103 mounted to the Widow already so obviously I tried it even though theory said it should be awful.

It was not and it was actually listenable.
But not as goid as vintage mm carts which rapidly replaced it.

I was relating my experience but you seem to only want to take oblique sideswipes at me instead of seeing my post for what it was.

But here you go Chak if it will help you sleep tonight.

You are right.

There, feel better now?
Zu audio produces a modified Denon DL 103 that is meant for a Denon VL-12 turntable. How does this combination fit into low compliance cartridge, heavy mass arm theory? 
When I was into vinyl, I was beyond all of the lp playback gear mentioned above. Just saying. If I were buying a Denon 103 ( or any low output mc cartridge ), to be used on a Technics SL 23, I would rewire the tonearm cabling, without a doubt. I would further damp the subchassis, the platter, and change the mat. I am also of the belief ( as I started out as a Linnie ), that a better table is the key. Think of it this way. The tt / record is a road. The tonearm is a car. The cartridge / cantilever / stylus is the tire. The entire record playing process is to minimize any additional vibrations / resonances as seen by the stylus. This is the reason I got out of vinyl. My ear continued to hear imperfections in the playback gear, and the cost it required for me to enjoy it became exuberant. YMMV