Gryphon Diablo 300 Integrated or Dartzeel LHC-208 Integrated with PMC Fact 12 Speakers

Thinking about upgrading my Hegel H360 integrated Driving PMC Fact 12 speakers (84db). Running Aurender N100H streamer or Hegel CD player through an Aqua Voce S3 DAC. Speaker cables are Transparent The Wall Plus. Have also driven these previously with a Krell 400i integrated. Both have been good, especially with the Aqua DAC, but auditioned both the Gryphon Diablo 300 and Dartzeel LHC-208 recently and was blown away by both. Listened through an Aqua Formula DAC and Wilson Sabrinas (which I believe to be somewhat similar to my PMC Fact 12's). Wondering if the Dartzeel, which was just a tad more detailed and "organic" in my view, would have enough wattage to drive the Fact 12's (obviously the Gryphon would have no difficulty with its 300 w output). I listen mostly to acoustic music (guitar and vocals) but enjoy a wide variety of genres if well recorded. My listening room is a den approximately b12' x 15' with 10' height ceilings. I have about 2' separation from side walls and 3' from rear wall to speakers. Both the Gryphon and Dartzeel are in the same $16K price range.
128x128thebingster
Post removed 
Another option could be devialet. I have the d400 and so am obviously biased too.
I have dartzeel separates and have also heard the integrated at shows....the dartzeel has a transparency and provides an emotional attachment to music that is uncanny.....I think you would keep it forever unless you moved up to the separates.....
Thanks to everyone for the input. Along the way, up came a pre-owned DarTZeel LHC-208 on Audiogon for about half the cost of a new one. Therefore I jumped on it. There were a few issues that US distributor Johnathan Tinn worked through with me (with the support of Hervé Delétraz of DarTZeel in Switzerland). My concern as to whether the 175 watts @ 8 ohms would be adequate to drive my PMC Fact 12 speakers (-84dB) has vanished. It’s more than enough, and providing plenty of Bass . Overall, this unit is incredibly organic, providing an emotional attachment to the music as stated in the post by Karmapolice above. Just thrilled to have it in my system.