Does any one know a cable that is able to compete with clear day double shotgun?

I have a pair of clear day double shotgun and curious to know how its level is in the current market. If you have tried clear day’s double shotgun and some other speaker cables, please share your experience. Thank you in advance.
twinterfinder
Not sure everyone has heard the news but Paul, the owner of Clear Day Cables, recently passed away and at the far too young age of 60.  The absolutely nicest guy who has been suffering an illness for years.  The love & support for him on Audiogon is incredible.  His Facebook page admin posted the notice,  https://www.facebook.com/Clear-Day-Cables-187982467929212/?eid=ARAHmu6NtFfzl5KgRN7mjgLmKAVGFbD6xSuNHI_Jwuvjashbzoed7YmkMc8WTBabxTvRMSgF5x0Np4BH&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=1453631364&fref=tag

Following up on a previous posting:
I have 2 Clear Day Double Shotguns, 8' and 1 is Spade & 1 is Banana.  1 is new & still in Paul's traditional pink plastic bag and the other is very lightly used. A handful of people on this site have reached to ask if I will sell them. I'm not sure yet.  I've just started talking to House of Stereo in Jacksonville about replacing my Rotel gear (RAP AVR 1580 & RB1890 power amp) and with something they have had a great experience with the Kef Reference 1.  Depending on what I get, we may try the CDDS on the system and make a keep or sell decision.  Will get back to those that have reached out.
I've been using those cables with my Vandersteen's for almost a decade.  They sound sublime and I have never had an interest in auditioning anything else.  
Quality aside, the significance of owning a cable made by one of the world's finest gentlemen cannot be overstated.