Magico S5 Speaker - owners - heard them!

Guys anyone that has heard these can you please provide some feedback. Would love your thoughts and feedback on these. I'm picking a Preowned pair and wanted some thoughts. What are your impressions - amps that match best - what you have heard them compared to?
Thanks 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Thanks Guys - when I first got the Magico S5 MKI I had my hands full with getting the right preamp and cables and plus the S5 were not broken in. They really do expose weak links to the point at first I didn’t like them really? 

I mean I liked them but I had HiDiamond cables and a BAT tube preamp and both just did not work well with them and my other equipment.

I worked hard to get the right balance and had them break in and man I was rewarded with the best sound I’ve ever known. It’s crazy to go from Speakers l wasn’t sure were for me to a set that is the greatest I’ve ever owned.

I switched from HiDiamond Full Loom to Kubala-Sosna Emotion Full loom. 

Amps to Pass Labs .5 to .8

BAT to Mark Levinson No.326s to a very big upgrade to the Simaudio Moon Evolution P-8. I was amazed at how much better the Simaudio was. I liked the ML but the Sim was so much better. 

Another real big upgrade was when I upgraded my Bricasti M1SE to their hardware add - built in ethernet media player which was a fantastic upgrade and to go with it I also added the excellent: The linear Solutiln OCXO Ethernet switch with its own proprietary LPS and custom Ethernet cable and this combo was a great add as well. 

Now I have my system dialed for Magico with all my vibration control and clean power via - Solid Tech Racks - Symposium and SRA platforms and a bunch of clean power supplies and distributors, etc and really looking forward to getting the Magico S5 MKII’s - I thought long and hard about Vivid Audio Giya G2 Series 2 but my wife hated the looks and cost wise about $10k more so S5 MKII it is. 
Have you done any A-B comparison between Rethm and Magico Mk1? If so, what’s your observation? 

Thanks..
Manoj
I’ve owned both speakers at same time for years. Magico is a better speaker but not at everything. Put it this way. I switched to Magico but still kept my Rethm’s and for a long time because I was afraid to sell them because they were amazing. Magico are 280 pounds. No I did not roll them in replace and then remove them put the Rethems in? That’s stupid. I owned them for years - know them inside and out and everything about them. 
fsmithjack
Thank You for the update on this thread. Good to read that you still enjoy the Magico loudspeakers.  Happy Listening!
Thanks fsmithjack, for the response. When you say Magico is a better speaker, I assume that you are talking about Mk1 not Mk2. Is that so?

Please do give more details about Saadhana (especially Saadhana Vs Magico) since there are only very few articles on this speaker and I have an opportunity to buy it locally ( Rethm shop is just 2 miles from my office !!!! ). 

Another  speaker I like to buy is KEF blade ( any version ). Not sure whether anyone got an opportunity to compare blade against Saadhana or Magico Mk1..