Importance of power cable for Turntable?

Just purchased a Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated with the optional phono stage and DAC module.  I purchased AudioQuest Hurricanes for both the amp and my digital source.  How important would it be to do the same for a high end turntable (which I don’t have just yet)?  Would an AudioQuest Hurricane Source be a good choice for a high end turntable as well? Or is it even needed?  I do notice subtle improvements with my amp and digital source.

Thanks
nyev
nyev it doesn’t work quite the way you think. Having everything on one circuit almost always turns out to be better, especially with a turntable where the greatest source or risk of noise is hum, which usually comes from different ground potentials. Also nothing really isolates from anything else. Oh, to a degree. But we wish it were so easy.

No idea what table you’re looking at, but the realm you are in with what you mentioned so far, you should be looking at a lot more than a power strip to plug into. You can do a whole lot better than a 8D, which is basically just a power strip. A good power conditioner, everything plugged into it benefits.

And yes, great lengths in power conditioning only to use a freebie cord the last few feet is ironic. It makes no sense. At all. DYODD.

Post removed 
Looking at all you're doing there nyev, I hope you're taking the time to audition and compare several candidates for each component?

Because, at the level you're spending at pretty much everything sounds surprisingly good. But that only makes it harder. Because it turns out to be really easy to spend a huge pile of money, each time on something that sounds really good, only to wind up with a whole system you never are quite satisfied with. Happens all the time. I would even say, more often than not, considering how many people there are around who are constantly on the upgrade treadmill vs how many are real happy and have been with the same stuff for years.

I mention this because I noticed, probably from your other thread, you are really happy with the Gryphon. But then with the power cords your comment was "I do notice subtle improvement" with the power cords. Nobody putting out $1.2k for a power cord should be talking about "subtle improvement". Subtle maybe between how it works on one vs another component. But the power cord itself, well let's just say the way the Gryphon makes you feel? If your power cord doesn't do that, keep looking. Because trust me, there is one out there that will. And I don't mean for a lot more money either.

Post removed 

nyev

AC Power cords are direct conduit for *#%! feeding into

your turntable motor. Now most outboard stand alone

belt driver motors have Line filters built in the 5K up+ turntables

Thus the power cord quality may be less of a sonic factor their.

If your turntable uses a inboard ac motor. Ex: TD 124 Vintage

" Humm" radiation picked up by MC cartridge " Mu metal" is a must.

It a must for even say VPI $7K+ tables. Trust me on them.