NAD M50.2

To anyone who has heard the NAD M50.2, how does it compare in sound to other music servers, such as those more expensive from Aurender, etc?
imgoodwithtools
Power cycle worked.  Also, select network standby in the settings on the front panel of the system.
No one has contributed to this thread in a while. So I will chime in. I have an M50.2. I don’t believe it will serve as a Roon core. Correct? Will it serve as a source from which a Roon core can stream? Additionally, can it serve as a Roon output or endpoint (are those the same)? I am trying to setup a Roon system. I am considering the Innuos Zenith Mk3 and trying to figure how I would use this NAD M50.2 which is currently in my main system, two other BluSound Node 2i units and some other Sonos gear in my home with the Innuos. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks.
Does anyone have the latest firmware on the M50.2?
i mis volume button on the BluOS app, it say’s now “Fixed volume” how to unfixed

thanks.
Just got a 50.2, and I need to transfer 878gb of files from an ext. hard drive to the 50.2.  I successfully moved a few, but now when I go to the Music folder(MAC), CDs that I ripped on the NAD show as individual folders, but the transfer are "stacking"; all on top of each other on one folder icon. And now I can no longer transfer . Do I need to delete the NAD app and start all over again? Does anyone know what might have caused this?