Line Mangnetic CD player 515. Tube rolling .

"Line Mangnetic".   Hahaha. Sorry I can't edit the heading.

Hi team... I’ve bought a cd515 and it’s fantastic. It uses 6KZ8 tubes in the output stage. I have some Nos RCA knocking around and I wondered if anyone has made any improvements to their player by tube rolling. It sounds very good with the stock tubes and I’m happy to the point where I may just leave it alone. Unless of course someone has different ideas.... Thoughts please.

Thanks very much.....
borg7x9
Hi David and borg7x9:  I too just got a LM 515 CD player (and I also have the LM 518i amp).  This CD player is excellent and sounds so great paired with the 518. It doesn't seem to get much "press" but I can tell you it blows my Marantz away.  Very rich and full overall and much more bass extension. My VPI Prime is starting to collect a little dust since I hooked it up (I plead temporary insanity). I agree the stock tubes sound very nice and I don't have a major urge to change them out. 

But David...why would just changing out a fuse be such an improvement?
borg7x9:
as a LM 518 owner would like to ask you about tube rolling on this amp: briefly and in general, what do you recommend?
many thanks for answering
foe,
I have the 518 and swapped in :; NOS Mullard 5AR4 rectifier, NOS Phillips 6L6GCs, NOS GE 12AX7s or Tungsol 5751s- they took the amp to a whole new level. I generally prefer the slightly lower gain of the 5751 to 12ax7 in this amp. I am still using the stock 845s
hia guys, I rolled in some nos GE 6L6 and some Nos philips sq miniwatt 12ax7. i tried some nos philips rectifiers 60s age. but preferred  the original ( surprisingly). I also liked the original 845s over the psvane we845s . The GE6L6 gave me a nice bottom end improvement. And the philips 12ax7 gave me a lovely smooth, but still sparkly top end. it’s a great amp.